Why Join the Chamber
Each member of MBCC&I has an opportunity to contribute to the development of the City, and are facilitated and encouraged to express their views regarding the way the City is run.
- The Chamber of Commerce also affords members an opportunity to recommend and challenge official regulations relating to business development and practices. These discussions are strengthened by the collective voice of MBCCI. MBCCI is recognized locally and internationally as a strong voice for the people of Montego Bay.
- Membership in MBCCI provides many avenues for networking as well as social engagement among business leaders and new entrepreneurs. MBCCI encourages good Corporate Citizenship, and actively participates in projects and programs that enhance the quality of life of the wider community.
To help business prosper and grow
- To encourage orderly expansion and the development of all segments of the society
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of society
- To advocate and promote the free market system
- To actively attract investments
- To increase job opportunities
Business Services Offered
- Business References
- General Community Information
- Visitor Greeting
- Inward Trade Missions
Membership in the Chamber affords you a number of opportunities to network with potential customers through the following activities:
- Membership Mixers
- Breakfast & Luncheons
- Committee Involvement
- Annual Awards Dinner and other functions.
Strong Business Climate
Now more than ever, in this age of special interest groups, businesses need a strong voice to represent them. Membership in the Chamber allows for a strong organization that lobbies for reduced taxes, less government regulation and generally, a more efficient business environment. A strong Chamber ensures a stronger business climate.
Membership provides you with opportunities to advertise your business to other members and the communication media.